Wow the Ender Crystal!
 Healing Beam Effects
Can the healing beam do anything other than heal the Enderdragon? If it touches the player or another mob, what are its effects? --HexZyle 04:38, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- what the. This is trippy. Who knows...I have yet to encounter it. - Asterick6 04:43, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
It doesn't do anything. I've been to the end and killed the enderdragon twice, and nothing happens. 220.127.116.11 07:01, 17 November 2011 (UTC) (geckonator, haven't logged in)
 Meaning Of SGA Letters
May someone redo the animated gif and make it have a smooth loop? Thanks. --Cronos Dage 21:22, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
The gif image is now a bit squished-looking. And it doesn't animate, so there's a problem. - Asterick6 03:04, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- Er...maybe cause "not everyone has the same screen size..."? This screen is 1366x768 resolution and its squished and not moving. P.S. cleared the cache and still same. It's the image...
- I'm talking about the image on the article page btw. I don't know how to do images, so just a heads up. - Asterick6 04:59, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
 ID code?
I'm trying to figure out how to spawn some of these, but I can't figure out the code needed to spawn one ('200' doesn't work). Are they a tile entity, or are they dynamic like boats? Ghost2 12:02, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
It's not a mob. If you are using Single Player Commands, you can only spawn mobs. HotdogPi 03:45, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
 Explosion force
How big is the explosion?
---I don't know, but it vaporized Bedrock when I played, and Bedrock has a blast resistance of 18,000,000 if I recall correctly.
- The explosion does not vaporize bedrock; you saw the "base" of the crystal, which is the same
texture as bedrock, disappear. However, after a bit of testing, I have found the explosion of a single crystal to be significantly more powerful than a block of TNT.
I've seen it damage the Enderdragon from about 8 blocks away. HotdogPi 04:34, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
Uh, can someone tell me how much damage this takes? 18.104.22.168 00:42, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ender Crystals die when hit by anything, even snowballs and chicken eggs. -- Orthotope 23:15, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
 Can you obtain this?
I can't find it on TooManyItems or SinglePlayerCommands! The only way I can obtain it is with the Craftable Animals mod, which lets you craft these... Can I use silk touch for this?--22.214.171.124 03:29, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ender Crystals are entities, not blocks, so they cannot be obtained in inventory. It's like trying to pick up a zombie or fireball. -- Orthotope 03:48, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
If you wanted to have some Ender Crystals in your house or something, there is Ender Crystals in map editors Zigzagar 00:06, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
 cant spawn?
i got the spawn egg as described but i cant spawn it? 126.96.36.199 16:53, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
- Spawn eggs can only produce normal mobs; you would need a mod of some sort to make them spawn other entities such as Ender Crystals. -- Orthotope 23:15, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
 obtaining the crystal
to obtain an ender crystal: 1. go to the end 2. look for and ender crystal 3. go right up to it 4. use the pick block key to obtain in the hotbar ( only works in creative mode) –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (Talk) 08:34, 13 June 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- This is false. Ender crystals are entities, not blocks, and cannot be 'obtained' by any means. -- Orthotope 20:13, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
 Can you place this?
Can you obtain and place this freely wherever you like? Can you do it with mods? If sp, what mods do this? 184.108.40.206 09:12, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- It's an entity, not a block, so it cannot be obtained or placed. Might be possible with mods, but I don't know of one that does. -- Orthotope 19:06, 10 April 2013 (UTC)