From Minecraft Wiki
Music can refer to any of the work by Daniel Rosenfeld, also known as "C418":
- Ambience - sound that is triggered when the player is near a cave.
- Gameplay Music - music which plays at certain times during gameplay.
- Music Discs - items which can be found and played in a Jukebox.
- Minecraft - Volume Alpha - the official soundtrack of Minecraft, released on 4 March 2011.
- Audio Loops - audio samples not yet included in the game.
- Note Block - The tile entity named Music.