|Date of birth||
May 22, 1986 (age 26)
Business Developer and Mojang employee
Being a Mojang employee.
|Also known as||
Daniel 'Kappische' Kaplan is Mojang's business developer, he also founded www.ludiosity.com. He can be followed on Twitter and is also active on GetSatisfaction. He is currently working on Minecraft - Pocket Edition.
- Garden Gnome Carnage - Indescribable Game
- Mama & Son: Clean House - Two player shooter
- Bob Came in Pieces - Puzzle Game
- Loot, Steal 'n Destroy - 2-4 player party game
- On-Scene Commander - Simulator
- Lean Bicycle Factory Demonstration Game - Manage a Bicycle factory
|4J Studios site|